Hi and welcome! Just a quick post using stamps and dies from several companies to create a couple of Saint Patrick’s cards. I had fun looking through my stamps and dies for anything that could be used for these: a witch’s cauldron for a pot of gold, bubbles for gold coins, a file for a card base etc.
The Elizabeth Craft Designs File Folder set 1 is a perfect size for an A2 card base. The beautiful background paper is from an ECD Reminiscence Book. The Leprechaun was made with the ECD Gnome die set, but his hat was made with a Lawn Fawn set. The rainbow, pot of gold, and mug of beer are all from My Favorite Things sets.
A pot of gold and a mug of beer. What more could a leprechaun want?!
Thanks for dropping by. Happy Saint Patrick’s Day to you and wishing you the Luck O’ the Irish!
- General File Folder #1982 from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- Gnomes #1922 from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- Slimline Adventure Edges #1925 from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- Witch’s Cauldron from My Favorite Things
- Once Upon a Rainbow from My Favorite Things
- Pint Sized from My Favorite Things
- Hats Off to You From Lawn Fawn
- My Lucky Charm From Lawn Fawn